Saturday, October 15, 2016

Shop Hoppin'!

I had a blast participating in my very first shop hop!  It was the Rally in the Valley Shop Hop Tour 2016 and included 11 stores in the Phoenix Metro Area from October 7 - 15, 2016.

Me and my friends, Teresa and Kelly, hopped on Mon & Tue Oct 10 & 11.

Of the 11 stores participating in the hop, I'd only been to one prior and that was 3 Dudes.

Here is how we hopped.

Monday
3 Dudes Quilting - Phoenix, AZ
Cutting Edge Quilts - Chandler, AZ
Quilters Ranch - Tempe, AZ
Mad B's Quilt and Sew - Mesa, AZ
A Quilter's Oasis - Mesa, AZ
BERNINA Connection - Phoenix, AZ
Bonus stop SAS Fabrics Phoenix, AZ

Tuesday
The Olde World Quilt Shoppe - Cave Creek, AZ
The Other Quilt Shop - Phoeniz, AZ
You Can Quilt - Peoria, AZ
Arizona Quilts - Surprise, AZ
Sun Valley Quilts - Sun City, AZ
Bonus stop 35th Ave Sew & Vac Phoenix, AZ

I had a great experience and bought a few goodies...


...and a little bit of fabric.

Here's a better view of my lovelies!

The only thing that would've made it better is if I was spending someone else's money!

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time, God Bless.

Linking up at:
Show Off Saturday
Main Crush Monday

A Thread for Life
Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my concerns. See if there is any offensive way in me; lead me in the everlasting way. Psalms 139-23-24 HCSB


2 comments:

  1. Zenia, I love your fabric choices! It must have been great fun to hop with your friends. I see you have a package of fabric tape in your first pic and wondered what that is? Sounds like something I need... :) Thanks for linking to Main Crush Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you are so inclined, follow me. I take delight in visitors and welcome comments even more. I reply via email. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave your email address in your comment.