Sunday, March 16, 2014

I Just Can't Help Myself...

Whenever I start a quilt I plan not to post pics until at least the quilt top is complete. But I just can't help myself! I get so excited about how it looks, usually before I even start sewing it together...and I just have to show the world!

Here is the Scrappy Braid I'm working on. I actually started quilting it yesterday.







And here is the Chevron currently laid out on the design wall.  I luv these colors and fabrics!





Lastly, here are 4 blocks from the mystery quilt I'm working on w/QA. I'll be working on a new pattern of 4 this week.


Happy Quilting!




A Thread for Life
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32




Linking up at:
Tuesday Archives


1 comment:

  1. I'm visiting from Val's, I browsed you blog enjoyed and some nice work. I favorite the braid quilt though and absolutely love the clep bags. Would you please share where I can find the pattern and whose it is. I'm following you on GFC. I like making new friends.
    Blessings
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you are so inclined, follow me. I take delight in visitors and welcome comments even more. I reply via email. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave your email address in your comment.