Saturday, March 1, 2014

"These Ain't Yo Mama's Tie Dyes!"

If you are in the market for some unique, beautiful tie dye, then check out Tie Dye by Karl.

Karl is a good personal friend and has made me several beautiful tops. Here are some of the most recent.










Tie Dye t-shirts are fun and a great idea for team shirts, reunions, or even company anniversaries (which is what the company I work for is considering for our 10th anniversary). Remember to stop by his store and let him know that Zenia sent you! =)

Fellow Quilters...he may even be inclined to tie dye some fabric for you!!


A Thread for Life
I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called-his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.
 Ephesians 1:18, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you are so inclined, follow me. I take delight in visitors and welcome comments even more. I reply via email. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave your email address in your comment.