Monday, April 28, 2014

It's Been Awhile...

I've been meaning to post for awhile now...I don't know why I neglect my blog so. On second thought, yes I do.  I've always got a lot of things going on. On top of my full time job, each week I squeeze in the gym a few times a week, church, small group, softball practice, softball game,  grandson's football practice and game, etc. In the between time I work on quilting projects...and I think about writing on my blog. Today I chose to blog before I sew, so here it is!

Here are the projects I've finished over the last few  weeks.


This is for sale on my Etsy Shop




This adorable pattern is by Jera at +Quilting In The Rain!




After my base hit last night

There are 2 quilts I MUST make before I fly to Denver on May 22.  One for my niece who is graduating HS and one for a good friend. I've started a scrappy log cabin for my friend and am making another scrappy, inspired by this beauty, for my niece.

Until next time, Happy Quilting!


A Thread for Life
No scripture this time but lyrics to a song by Sidewalk Prophets that resembles my heart at this time.

Keep Making Me

Make me broken
So I can be healed
'Cause I'm so calloused
And now I can't feel
I want to run to You
With heart wide open
Make me broken

Make me empty
So I can be filled
'Cause I'm still holding
Onto my will
And I'm completed
When you are with me
Make me empty

'Til You are my one desire
'Til You are my one true love
'Til You are my breath, my everything
Lord, please keep making me

Make me lonely
So I can be Yours
'Til I want no one
More than You, Lord
'Cause in the darkness
I know You will hold me
Make me lonely

'Til You are my one desire
'Til You are my one true love
'Til You are my breath, my everything
Lord, please keep making,
I know You'll keep making
Lord, please keep making me




2 comments:

  1. As always your work is stunning!! You material is on the way and more to come when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Izola!! You really didn't have to...but I'm glad you did! I'm so excited! =)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! If you are so inclined, follow me. I take delight in visitors and welcome comments even more. I reply via email. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave your email address in your comment.