Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Quick Progress Post

I was able to finish 3 more WIPs this weekend. No haste and no mistakes!  I even got my Etsy Shop up and running. I planned to open it when I had 3 completed quilts to list, but I ended up selling one at work (YAY!!) and decided I'm giving another one away. So currently there is 1 lone quilt for sale in my shop. But it's okay, I will have more on there in no time. My shop banner is kinda generic just like my blog banner but I'm working on creating something cool or cute. 















I hand-tied this little number and bound it w/flannel. First time binding w/flannel.



I just started working on a quilt for my son's girlfriend. Inspired by this.  I should have the top done by the end of the weekend. After I decided to make this I thought, if only I had some of these already made up. With Valentine's Day right around the corner, they might've sold well on Etsy.  Other avenues I'm considering are consignment shops and a little table at First Fridays.

I almost forgot I added "Pages" tabs on my blog. I've got a page w/pics of all the things I've made, a link to the Etsy shop and to my pinterest page. =)


A Thread for Life
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 4:13





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you are so inclined, follow me. I take delight in visitors and welcome comments even more. I reply via email. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave your email address in your comment.